Aside from the obvious, like cameras and mics, what are your ‘Must Have’ ATEM mini accessories that ‘make life easy/won’t leave home without it’?
Wifi router (or macbook for connection sharing). I do not mess around with plugging my ATEM into a venue’s ethernet and hoping that my PC can work with it.
I almost always try to bring a Stream Deck. Even for one or two macros it comes in handy!
- very Short HDMI Cables
- adapters for HDMI/Displayport/DVI
- mounting adapters and screws for accessories
- 3,5mm extension for mic input
- good quality headphones
- USB chargers and a lot of USB cables
- small USB light
- permanent marker and tape