Video Assist 5", Magewell SDI Capture USB, Ultrastudio Mini Recorder

Hey everyone,

I’ve got a bunch of stuff for sale! :grinning: All prices are including PayPal 3% and shipping to the continental USA. However, I’m open to shipping them elsewhere. I’m located in San Francisco, and willing to safely meet locally. I have an ebay profile if you’re curious, and have bought stuff on the FredMiranda Forums under the name @cycomachead.
I’m also happy to accept other forms of payment (Apple Cash, venmo or square cash). I can also send you a Stripe invoice to your credit card.

Blackmagic Design 5” Video Assist, $330

5 inch video monitor for recording. Records to SD cards, can be powered via Canon LP-E6 batteries
Comes with 2 mini SDI to SDI cables and the standard power adapter. It works great, but I prefer the 7" version.
Originally $495 + cables. No box.

Image is shown recording and powered by a battery, but doesn’t include the SD card or battery. :slight_smile:

Magewell SDI Capture version 2 $215

Originally $300

Compact 1080p60 capture device. Works great as web cam in WebEx, FaceTime, Google Meet and Zoom. (Tested in 10.14 and 10.15, Safari and Chrome).

Comes with: SDI cable and a rather long USB-A to USB-A cable (not pictured!). (No box, but was a plastic-y thing.)

Blackmagic Design UltraStudio Mini Recorder $80 (version 1)

HDMI + SDI Capture via Thunderbolt Barely used, with box.
1080p30 capture via Thunderbolt (1/2, works with adapters for Thunderbolt 3). Works with FaceTime, WebEx, Zoom, etc as a webcam.

I can’t seem to edit the original post, but the Magewell is still available. $190 shipped to you.

The BM Video Assist and the Mini Recorder have both been sold.