Trying to play Fill/Alpha on UltraStudio Mini 4K

Have several short clips (fill and alpha) exported from DaVinci and I want to play these on inputs 3 and 4 on AMP as a stinger. I have been trying this for some time and have watched Aaron extensively, but I have several questions that I cannot get answered.
If I try to use a Atem Macro, there seems to be a significant issue. The UltraStudio Mini 4K does not have an RJ45 (IP) jack. Hence, it cannot be seen by Atem software-at least that is true in my case. So, I can’t use a macro? Right?
With regard to Companion, there are no images (profiles) for the UMS 4K.
Unfortunately, there are only a couple of videos on the UMS 4K, mostly a waste of time and videos on the Hyperdecks are only marginally helpful.
. . . . and then there seems to be a discrepancy between what Aaron sees on his multi view and mine, I never see anything on the Alpha channel (4 on the AMP), despite checking all the same boxes on export from DaVinci; QT=>ProRes=>4444=>Export Alpha
. . . does anyone know how to check a file for alpha on a Mac? When I use get info (command I) there is no info about whether there is an alpha or not.

Thanks, in advance!!!

How are you trying to play the videos? UMS is not a player, you can’t put video on it, it’s not a hyperdeck. You need a software player that supports decklink output and use that.

Hi Gizmo, thx for the reply. The BMD software that plays the clips thru the UMS is called Black Magic Media Express. But, also there is no listing (that I can find) for it in the Companion image options. Maybe there is some other software to play clips thru UMS 4K, I’ll check