SmallRig just pre-announced this smartphone holder that will fit my Atem stand

[firstly, I have no connection to SmallRig other than I’ve been using their stuff for many years and I’ve always been very happy]

They’ve just pre-announced this little Smartphone holder which fits in a cold shoe. I’ve just preordered 2 as I can see so many uses for them; especially mounting a phone on my Atem stand.

2 Likes

I’ve just noticed that SmallRig have started a “recommend a friend” and get a discount/commission system.

I MUST STRESS THAT I’M NOT USING THIS AND THAT’S NOT WHY I PUT THE POST ABOVE ON HERE.

if anyone else on here wants to do that then that’s fine but it’s not my motivation. IIRC you’ll get a personal discount code for your first purchase(s) when you open an account.

This looks like a cool little mount! Definitely useful given the number of ways to use phones for various things these days!

1 Like

Looks pretty cool. You’ll have to update this thread when you receive them with your impressions.

For example I wonder how stiff the hing and the pivot are? I’d hope it’s pretty stiff so that once you get it in place it would stay put while tapping on the phone screen, etc.