Setup for ATEM Mini Pro Live Q&A stream

All set up for my livestream! Two ATEM Mini Pros, one is actually streaming to YouTube and the other one is set up to be able to test stuff on the stream. (Pictured is the night before with the ATEM mini since the other Pro was at home that night)

I’ve got an iPad running Strata Macros to control the main Pro for the stream, switching camera angles and showing the chat on the screen.

I’ve got two cameras on the main ATEM, and two other cameras for the test ATEM. Next time I’m going to just use HDMI splitters to get the two main cameras into both ATEMs.

2 Likes

All set up for tomorrow’s stream! Similar to last week, but I have a new monitor and I’ve got three ATEM Minis to play with for the stream!

The monitor I’ve been using is 1920x1200 which is awkward because it ends up with bars on the side when it tries to fit into 1920x1080. Also that monitor is like 10 years old and still has a VGA port.

1 Like

Sorry if I’ve missed it on your YT Aaron, but which light are you using for your background?

It’s two of the Philips Hue Bloom lights sitting on the floor! https://amzn.to/2T3A5Kn

2 Likes