Raspberry Pi Hyperdeck

Hi. I’m posting this here as I think it will be most relevant to users of the Atem Mini switchers. I came across this Github repository a while a go through an @aaronpk video. Anyone know of any alternativest that work with an Atem Mini (+Pro+ISO…) or know what is going on with Jonas and his project? It would be fantastic to get to use a RPi for playback without having to spend the amount required for a HyperDeck Studio Mini.

5 Likes

Hey @Ivar ,
Sorry for the late Response I just saw your post.

I am the Author of that Github Repo, I decided to take the Sourcecode private and refactored almost everything. I have it working for Windows and Raspberrypi and will start selling in in the next 2
Weeks for around 15 €.

If you want an email as soon as it’s available to buy just write me one at jonas@bytehive.de and I will happily reply to you.

Greetings Jonas Dautel

1 Like

Thanks a lot. Will email you.

FYI the new app is ready!

Thanks. I just gave it a go and I’m having some issues with videos not being visible in the app after upload. The progressbar just remains at 100%. I’m using the image on a RPi3B+. @Jonas_Dautel How do you prefer to do support on this app?

There are 2 Ways :

1. you can email me at jonas@bytehive.de
  2. you can join the Discord or contact me there
    Discord is under discord.bytehive.tools
2 Likes

It turned out the problem was due to the file partition was out of space. All worked fine after extending the partition. Thanks a bunch to @Jonas_Dautel for quick support via discord! What a champ!