Raspberry Pi Broadcast Configuration

Hi,
I’ve started writing a document that aims to run step by step the process of using a Raspberry Pi for lots of Broadcast functions like NDI monitoring, RTMP Server, Autocue etc.
It’s an ongoing project and I would love it if people could take a look and maybe even contribute to it. There are a number of incomplete or empty sections that I would love to get working at some point.
I’m figuring this stuff out as I go and adding sections that seem useful. I hope someone can find this useful and together we can share ideas into one place.

12 Likes

This is really great! Keep it up :smiley: I hope to use some of these ideas some day!

1 Like

Thx thats a cool List of cool functions!

Just stumbled across this, looks very useful for my first ever RPi arriving in a few days! Hoping to use it to run some combination of Companion, H2R or the Hyperdeck emulator, whichever combination works best. Thanks for putting that info together.

Wow nice collection of possibilities. Will proberly try some in the future… Bookmarked the document.

excellent compilation so far. look forward to future updates. thanks!

This is good, I have been working to setup a similar collection of tools on my Raspberry Pi but I was really hoping to use my RPi for outbound RTMP streaming but my capture card only supports MJPEG and the Pi just can’t keep up.