I am an audio engineer firstly. Like many of us I decided to pivot about a year ago, due to the Covid pandemic, and got into live-streaming to help out some of my music venue customers.
Here is a rig installed in a Grade II listed Tudor period building, where we are preparing to live-stream gigs once the local government restrictions ease sufficiently and the venue owner is happy to do so. As the venue opens up to the public, hopefully later in the year, the live-streaming setup will augment the ‘in-house’ audience, allowing more people to enjoy some fantastic live music.
Rig consists of:
- 1x ATEM TV Studio Pro 4K
- 3x BMD Micro Studio Camera 4K with Panasonic lenses for remote focus/zoom
- 1x Samsung 32" 4K Screen for Multiview
- 3x Hague Pan/Tilt remote control heads for the cameras
- 1x Mac Mini M1, 8GB Ram with 24" Dell monitor for control & video playback
- 1x MacBook Pro for on the fly graphics and audio recording
- 1x Behringer X32 Rack remote controlled with android tablet for audio mix for broadcast and house PA
- 1x LiveU Solo for broadcast bonding/encoding