IP rated remote solar/battery camera setup to stream to website?

Hi guys,

This is a bit of a random request for a point in the right direction. I have a friend of mine who wants to setup a live camera feed of a wolf habitat they look after. They want to be able to embed that stream to a website, so wolf lovers can visit the site and view the feed. I am sure there are solutions, but I am unsure where to start.

The habitat is away from power sources, so ideally a solar and battery based system would be perfect. The unit would need some sort of 4G data connection to stream, as well as other kit. It woke beed to be IP65 rated, or near to it. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would very much appreciate it!

Thanks in advance for your help!

My bet’s on an IP65 ethernet camera and an outdoor rated 4G router (Mikrotik comes to mind, they usually have POE out (for the camera) and accept a wide voltage range power in). There’s probably a solar battery combo in a box that could be used for it.

Best I have seen is the Reolink Go-PT 4G LTE Pan & Tilt or the Reolink Go 4G LTE

You might consider asking some of the better cams from this site, https://hdontap.com/ . Also if you look up deer feeder live stream, there are tons of those guys watching to see what they will “hunt” next fall.