I have an Atem Mini Pro connected via ethernet to an Orbi Satellite but given a 169 IP address so cannot get online and do live streaming.
- Virgin Hub 3.0 in Bridge Mode
- Orbi Router (wired) to Virgin Hub in Router Mode providing IP etc.
- 2 x Orbi Satellites (1 downstairs and 1 in the office).
- These satellites are connected to main router wirelessly
- iMac connected via ethernet to Orbi Satellite - WORKS great.
- Atem Mini Pro via ethernet to Orbi Satellite - Not working. Given 169.xx IP.
Things I have tried:
- Put ethernet cable from Atem in to my iMac. My iMac still gets connectivity.
- Put ethernet cable from iMac to my Atem and Atem still doens’t get connectivity - still given 169 IP.
- I have tried connecting the Atem to the router instead of the satellite - still given 169 IP
- I have unplugged my iMac from ethernet and turned on Wifi. I then plugged ethernet cable from Atem to my iMac, turned on internet sharing via Wifi using ethernet and the Atem finally gets a correct IP address of 192.xxx (but won’t direct in to the satellite)
- I have rebooted the router - still no change